What is Aglime?
- Aglime is made from naturally occurring Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3)
What does Aglime do?
- Aglime neutralises soil acidity to maintain a proper soil Ph range
- Provides the element Calcium essential to maintain plant cell functions
- Stimulates micro bacterial activity in the soil to aid plant nutrient availability
- Stimulates root growth the help minimise soil erosion
- Reduces the effects of manganese and aluminium toxicity in plants
- Improves soil structures and textures permitting extensive cropping
- Liberates essential trace elements such as Molybdenum
Why use Kurdeez Hi Cal Aglime?
- Neutralise soil acidity caused by frequent application of ammonia and nitrogen-based fertilisers
- Promote efficient conservation of essential nutrients by soil bacteria
- Restore the critical soil balance upset by normal cropping
- Available all year round